Cloud on your Mind?
Start your journey with Google Apps for Work.
More than 5 Million business have Gone Google
Reap the benefits of cloud based Google Email Solution, Online Storage, Shared Online Documents, Video Messaging and much more.
Our Google Apps Implementation Services
- Reselling of Google Apps Licenses
- Google Apps Deployment Planning
- Google Apps integration with your existing IT infrastructure
- Email Data Migration and Integration with Google Apps
- Onsite and Online Google Apps training
- Ongoing Technical Support
Google Apps for your Business
Google Business Email : Email with Google-powered search, 25GB of storage, offline support, custom email addresses, and much more.
Google Calendar: Easily schedule meetings at times that work for everyone, get meeting reminders, and share calendars.
Google Drive: Drive allows you to store your files in the cloud, share them, and have access to them from anywhere.
Google Docs: Create, share and work on documents with your whole team in real-time.
Google Sheets: Manage spreadsheet data faster with click-to-edit charts and discussion style comments.
Google Slides: Create presentations together, embed videos, and never press save again.
Google Hangout : Hold Video meetings with anyone. For upto 15 people at the same time.
Google Apps for Work Editions
- Google Apps for Work (Previously Known as Google Apps for Business Edition)
- Google Apps with 30GB Storage : Rs.1500 / $50 per user per year
- Google Apps with Unlimited Storage and Vault : $120 per user per year
- Google Apps for Education & Non-Profit Organisation : FREE
Frequently Asked Questions
- Safety & Security of your Data : Read Article #1 and Article #2 from Google Blog about how Google maintains safety and security of your data.
- Statutory Notices :
- Google Apps for Business Agreement
- Google Terms of Service
- Google Apps Acceptable Use Policy
- Privacy & Terms
- Google Apps Technical Support Services Guidelines.
- By using the free or paid services from Google, you accept the terms of service mentioned in these links and any other T&C Google may notify on its website.
- As Google Apps Premier Partner, we are responsible for ongoing post-sales technical support, consultation and billing to the customer. All our additional services, beyond our basic responsibility, are detailed in our service contract and billed to the customers.